Everyone is welcome at Broad Street Presbyterian Church
We are a community of seekers, hungry to feed our minds and spirits. Broad Street Presbyterian Church is…
- a place where you can experience the presence of God
- a community where you can connect with people exploring issues of life and faith
- a place where people are committed to making a difference in our neighborhood and the larger world
- a community shaped by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
At Broad Street we don’t exist just for ourselves – we are serious about using our resources to make a difference in our city and far beyond (check out our mission programs…we take amazing work trips to places like Peru). Our goals are to learn and receive as well as to give and share.
If you’re new here, know this: we value your time. We understand that most people aren’t looking for more activities to fill their time. In our limited time together, we try to focus on God, and serving the needs of others.
When you walk into Broad Street on Sunday, it looks and feels like a traditional church but you might find some surprises…
- you don’t have to check your mind at the door
- there are people of all ages, from different backgrounds
- there are all kinds of families and lots of single folks
- sermons are rooted in the Bible and surprisingly connected to everyday life
- the music is traditional yet vibrant
Please, join us!