If you are new, here are 10 reasons you might like BSPC!
10. You’re put off by hierarchy and energized by community.
9. You’re tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
8. You’re looking for community where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, or believes the exact same things.
7. You’re at a point in your life where you’re interested in going to church whether or not it will thrill your parents.
6. You’ve had a difficult week.
5. You think it’s no big deal when a church has gay or lesbian members in leadership positions.
4. You’ve got some questions and you’d like to ask them out loud and have someone actually listen.
3. You want to be a part of a church that is committed to making a difference in Columbus and the world.
2. You want to be a part of a church that is committed to making a difference in Columbus and the world. (We put this one down twice because it’s really important to us.)
1. You are hungry to meet God.
We believe in and worship the God of power and mystery and love who actively seeks to have a relationship with every one of us. We believe that God’s love – reflected in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus – is the most powerful force in the world. We believe that there is nothing we have done that can separate us from God’s love. We believe God offers new beginnings and second chances. We believe God takes initiative in our lives, challenging and comforting us in unexpected ways.
New member classes are held throughout the year. These classes are held Sunday mornings on two successive weeks and give interested visitors an opportunity to learn more about Broad Street. For more information, please contact Amy Miracle.
Click here if you want to learn more