Our Program is Free!
BSA Online 2020!
Does your school-age child (age 5 – 13, Kindergarten – 8th Grade) need support over this summer with schoolwork, improving reading, honing math skills, support with coaches, and fun social interaction with peers?
You and your school age child are invited to join our Online Summer Program. Everyday, Monday through Friday. Link to see our Daily Schedule here.
Block A (8:00 am – 11:00 am) – or – Block B (12:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
Summer Program ends Friday, August 14, 2020.
School Year Program begins, Monday, September 14, 2020.
We are closed on Friday, July 3.
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN US:
- Join using this link>>>> BSA Zoom Summer Program.
- Select all the dates/times listed in the registration, even if the time of day is not the time of day you plan to join us.
- After you register, you will receive an email with the link to join.
- The email Subject line will read “BLOCK A/B: BSA Summer Program Confirmation.
- Inside the email will be the complete list of dates you chose and…
- A link that reads “Click Here to Join”. That link is exclusive to you.
- Everyday after registering, to avoid having to re-register, always use the link that reads “Click Here to Join” found in your confirmation email.
- Read our Zoom Room Etiquette and Zoom Rules Rules documents.
Who we are
Established in 2000, licensed in the State of Ohio, Broad Street Achievement (BSA) programs provide out-of-school academic enrichment services for K-8 youth (ages 5-13) and their families. In addition, our program director sponsors internships for high school students (ages 14 and up).
BSA will help prepare youth in the Broad Street Presbyterian Church community as for high school graduation, successful transition to post-secondary education, and the workforce.
Our Mission is to create a structured program environment in which participants can develop as inclusive, healthy, safe, and happy citizens.
Our Goal is to deliver quality programming that supports the development of essential life skills (academic achievement, healthy living, and career achievement).
Our Primary Objectives are to:
- Academic Assessment: Through personalized pre-, interim-, and post-assessments, develop academic enrichment plans in support of 100% of our program youth’s academic skills improvement.
- Academic Enrichment: Through homework assistance, reading and math tutoring, hands-on and on line learning experiences, provide 100% academic achievement support to youth and families.
- Healthy Living Promotion: Through nutrition education, recreational physical fitness, and the provision of nutritious meals, support 100% promotion of our youth and families’ health and wellness habits.
- Social Learning: Through our character building, inter-generational service, and artwork projects, provide 100% social emotional support for our youth.
- Coaching: Match 100% of our youth with individually assigned coaches who will facilitate each youth’s successful achievement in our programs.