Broad Street Food Pantry
Helping neighbors put healthy meals on their tables – providing food for bodies, relief to minds, and nourishment for souls.
- We provided 387,371 pounds of food to 28,398 individuals in 8,750 households
- Fresh Food: 55% of the food we provide is fresh – vegetables, fruits, meat, eggs, milk, and cheese
- Every dollar spent at the BSPC Food Pantry provides 2 meals (totaling 2.5 pounds of food) for our neighbors in need
- Our new delivery services, Groceries to Your Door and our Food for Long Life partnership served more working families and more seniors
- Volunteers: Donated 5,681 hours in 2019 – 65% of the Pantry’s total staff time
More than 85% of the food in our pantry is purchased from Mid-Ohio Foodbank or local retailers. Your cash donations help us fill our shelves with the most nutritious food available. We welcome donations of unexpired shelf stable foods and fresh produce. Interested in hosting a healthy food drive? Contact Kathy Kelly-Long for details.
Click here to learn about shopping at the Broad Street Food Pantry.
Visit the Broad Street Food Pantry
We are located in the east wing of the Broad Street Presbyterian Church, 760 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43205.
The Food Pantry remains open. Food pantries are essential services, exempt from the stay-at-home order. To stop the spread of COVID-19, we now have drive-through service. No car? Just wait in the garden and a volunteer will bring your food out to you.
Volunteers deliver boxes of food to patrons.
During the COVID-19 crisis, pantry hours are 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday.
A volunteer in the parking lot will greet you and get your car in line for our drive-through service on the east side of the building at the Food Pantry doors across from the garden.
In 2020, we will be CLOSED for major holidays – see schedule on link above.
In bad weather, the Pantry will close only when there is a Level 2 or 3 Snow Emergency in Franklin County.