Who we are
Established in 2000, licensed in the State of Ohio, Broad Street Achievement (BSA) programs provide out-of-school academic enrichment services for K-12 youth and their families.
BSA will help prepare youth in the Broad Street Presbyterian Church community as for high school graduation, successful transition to post-secondary education, and the workforce.
Our Mission is to create a structured program environment in which participants can develop as inclusive, healthy, safe, and happy citizens.
Our Goal is to deliver quality programming that supports the development of essential life skills (academic achievement, healthy living, and career achievement).
Our Primary Objectives are to:
- Academic Assessment: Through personalized pre-, interim-, and post-assessments, develop academic enrichment plans in support of 100% of our program youth’s academic skills improvement. Read more…
- Academic Enrichment: Through homework assistance, reading and math tutoring, hands-on and on line learning experiences, provide 100% academic achievement support to youth and families. Read more…
- Healthy Living Promotion: Through nutrition education, recreational physical fitness, and the provision of nutritious meals, support 100% promotion of our youth and families’ health and wellness habits. Read more…
- Mentorship: Match 100% of our youth with individually assigned mentors who will facilitate each youth’s successful achievement in our programs.
See our newsletter for current information about our programming and monthly activities.
Partners, as major donors, help us sustain the resources needed to achieve quality programming:
- Broad Street Food Pantry
- Columbus Early Learning Center
- Siemer Foundation
- Children’s Hunger Alliance
- Columbus Recreation and Parks.
- Columbus Foundation
- Select here for more partners
Become a partner with BSA.