We return to inside, in-person worship on Sunday, July 11 at 10 a.m. The session asks that we follow these guidelines:
- Masks while in the building
- Social distance (every other pew will be roped off)
- Outside, masks optional for the fully vaccinated
We will have congregational singing and an outside narthex under the portico for after church mingling!
The session acknowledges that some may be surprised and/or disappointed that we are requiring masks for those who are fully vaccinated. They made this decision for various reasons:
- As a sign of support for our families with young children who cannot be vaccinated
- Pastoral care for those who have chosen not to be vaccinated
- Rise of the Delta variant
If you have a medical reason why you should not wear a mask and are fully vaccinated, you are welcome to go without a mask inside the building. We wear masks and socially distance not necessarily because we need these things to be in place but in order for others to feel safe and comfortable and welcome.