If you have experienced hardship due to COVID 19 and need assistance to pay your rent or utility bills, you MAY be eligible for The Stable Housing Initiative (Broad Street Presbyterian Church ERA 1) Program. If you meet all of the qualifications below, please fill out the online form below.
You may qualify if you can answer yes to the following questions.
- Are you a renter household in Franklin County?
- Does your household income meet the program’s limits? At or under 80% AMI
INCOME LIMITS BY FAMILY SIZE (80% AMI)
1 $46,950 2 $53,650 3 $60,350 4 $67,050 5 $72,450 6 $77,800 7 $83,150 8 $88,550
- Has someone in your household (1) qualified for unemployment or (2) had a decrease in income or increase in expenses due to Covid-19?
- Is someone in your household at risk for housing instability or homelessness?
Here are some examples of COVID directly or indirectly hardships:
- Reduction in household income
- Significant cost increases
- Healthcare costs, including care at home for individuals with COVID-19
- Purchase of personal protected equipment (i.e., gloves, face masks, face shields)
- Penalties, fees, and legal costs associated with rental or utility payments owed
- Payments for rent or utilities made by credit card
- Moving costs to avoid homelessness or housing instability
- Increased childcare costs
- Internet access and computer costs required to work or attend school remotely
- Alternative transportation costs
- Forced leave from work due to school closure or childcare changes
- Other ( you may submit your COVID hardship if none of the above apply)
Request COVID-ERA Funding Assistance >