Have you explored the new Central Hub yet? The Central Hub is your one-stop shop for every next step at Broad Street. The great thing about the Central Hub? It’s available 24/7 on any device that has access to the internet. Here are some of the ways Broad Streeters can use the Central Hub:
Stay up-to-date on everything happening at Broad Street. This page is regularly updated with all the news and announcements at Broad Street. Can’t find an email announcement a while back? No worries, check the News & Announcements page on the Central Hub!
At Broad Street, we believe in the power of prayer. We hope you will utilize this page often to request prayer whenever you’d like. Simply fill out the short form and our prayer team will begin praying for you. You may select whether you want your prayer to be shared with our church prayer team or remain confidential and only be shared with staff.
Want to volunteer your time to help serve your church and your community? No matter what it is you want to sign up to volunteer for, this is where you’ll find it!
Did you know Broad Street offers 8 different small groups? Use this page to learn more about them and get signed up to join as many as you’d like!
Have kids or youth? From activity sign-ups to event information, this is where you can find everything you need to know about Kids or Youth ministry at Broad Street Presbyterian Church.
Want to get to online worship quickly? Visit the Worship page! There are links to online worship on both Facebook and YouTube. You can also find all information about in-person worship on this page.
Did you know Broad Street publishes content almost every single day? From blogs to vlogs to all kinds of social media content, use this page to find content that is meaningful to you.
Use this page to quickly and easily donate to Broad Street Presbyterian Church or one of our specific ministries. You can donate right on the Central Hub or if you prefer, you can follow the links to EasyTithe or PayPal.
Use this link to subscribe or update your email preferences. We like to make sure we only send you relevant information, so we offer 5 different email lists: General Announcements, Content (Blogs, Vlogs, Media), Life Events, Kids Ministry, and Youth Ministry. Use this page to sign up for whichever lists are best for your needs. You can change which lists you are on at any time by using this page or following the link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Can’t remember when that big event is? All public church events will be right here on the Event Calendar for you to find.
Need to contact the church, but not exactly sure who to reach out to? Just visit this page on the Central Hub and send us a message. We’ll make sure the right person gets your message and responds to you ASAP.
If you need the password to the church directory, just reach out to us and we will give it to you! For privacy reasons, we cannot make this page accessible without a password.
Add the Central Hub to your phone or tablet’s home screen just like an app!
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
-written by Kyle Fox